Pages

Monday, July 26, 2010

What God is Teaching Me

God has been so patiently teaching us about who he is, his fatherhood, and how he works. I want to share some areas of understanding I have discovered related to "getting it" when it comes to living in our relationship with God. In other words, Is God getting through to me about himself and how he wants to relate to me? I am hearing what God is saying to me? Am I "getting it"?

I have been so blessed to have discovered some very valuable resources from some of the writings of Wayne Jacobsen. I am grateful for Wayne and the insight with which the Father has blessed him. He shares five areas are: Living Loved, Growing in Trust, Embracing Freedom, Sharing His Life, and Incarnating His Love. In the next post, I will look at Living Loved and add my two cents. 

No comments: